At-home happy hour requires finger food and these rosemary roasted cashews are just the thing. Simply toss raw cashews with olive oil, seasoning and roast until golden brown and deliciously fragrant. Serve with wine, beer or cocktails.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a coffee grinder, grind the dried rosemary leaves into a powder.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, including the ground rosemary.
4. Spread the cashews onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Roast for 15 minutes, popping in to stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
6. Let cool before serving.
Yields: 2 cups