1. Place 1 T of coconut oil into a large saucepan and place the pan on the stove over medium high heat.
2. Add the popcorn to the pan & place the lid on top of the pan.
3. Shake the pan occasionally to stir the popcorn and cook until all of the popcorn is cooked.
4. Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1 T of coconut oil in a small cup.
5. Add the lime juice, chili powder, lime zest, and salt to the small coconut oil cup; stir to combine.
6. After the popcorn is popped, add it to a large bowl.
7. Dump the chili lime mixture over top and toss to coat the popcorn.