These vibrant matcha pancakes are so soft, they’re almost cake-like in consistency. Whip up a stack for Sunday brunch or for a special breakfast any day of the week!
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Then, add in the almond flour, gluten free flour, baking powder, matcha powder and a pinch of salt. Mix until the batter is smooth and everything is well combined.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet and pour the batter ¼ cup at a time. When bubbles have begun to form and pop on the surface, flip and cook the other side.
4. Repeat until the batter has run out.
5. Stack the pancakes and sprinkle them with crushed hazelnuts and shredded coconut. Drizzle some honey on top and dust with matcha powder for an extra green tea kick.