1. Boil the water & once boiled pour over the dates to soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Once the dates are soft, remove the pits.
3. Place the dates into a food processor with the beet juice powder, almond flour, & chia seeds.
4. Process the mixture together until a dough forms (add more almond flour a little at a time if the dough is too sticky).
5. Next, using your hands, roll the dough into balls & place on a plate.
6. Scoop some coconut onto another plate & roll each ball in the coconut to coat the outside.
7. Place the balls into the refrigerator for an hour to chill and harden slightly.
8. Store the leftover beet balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.