Love white chocolate chip macadamia cookies? Here we make them gluten free!
1. In a large bowl, add the coconut oil and coconut sugar. Use a hand mixer to mix until creamy.
2. Add the almond milk and vanilla extract. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix again until smooth.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts.
5. Using a 1 tbsp scoop, scoop the cookie batter onto a parchment-lined tray and place in the freezer for half an hour to firm up.
6. When the time is almost up, preheat the oven to 375F.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are browned.
8. Remove from the heat and let cool a bit before devouring.