Who said potato salad has to be beige, boring and slathered in mayo? Not us–not now, not ever!
1. Rinse the potatoes and add them to a pot with salted water. Bring to a boil, then cook until fork tender.
2. In a small pot, add the quinoa and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil then let simmer until all of the water has been absorbed (about 15 mins).
3. Drain the potatoes and set them aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients and add them to a large bowl.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
6. Chop the potatoes in half and add them to the salad bowl. Pour the cooked quinoa in as well.
7. Toss with the dressing and serve.