This veggie-packed buddha bowl has it all: roasted cauliflower, crispy kale, crunchy spiced chickpeas, chewy farro and creamy hummus.
1. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the florets out onto the baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes.
4. When they are ready, remove them from the oven and set them aside.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 400F and prepare two additional baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.
6. In a medium bowl, toss the chickpeas with the spices. Spread them onto one of the baking sheets and bake for 25-30 mins until crispy.
7. In a large bowl, toss the kale with the olive oil, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Spread them onto the second baking sheet and bake until the edges are crispy, about 15-20 mins.
8. In the meantime, cook the farro. In a medium pot, add the farro and water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until all of the water is absorbed and the farro grains are soft and chewy. Season with salt, to taste.
9. Bring it all together! In a bowl, add some roasted cauliflower, crispy chickpeas, kale, and farro. Top with your favorite hummus and enjoy!