These peanut butter and pea protein bars are seriously chunky. You can cut the batter into bars or roll it into balls before coating it in delicious dark chocolate for a protein-packed treat.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and peanut butter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour and pea protein powder. Add in the peanut butter mixture and mix until combined.
3. Press the mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
4. When the 30 minutes are almost up, melt 2 cups of your favorite dark chocolate and chop some roasted peanuts.
5. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the surface of the protein bars and sprinkle on the chopped peanuts. (Alternatively, you could remove the batter from the pan and cut it into bars before coating them with chocolate.)
6. Refrigerate for another 20 minutes until the chocolate is set.
7. Keep leftovers in the fridge.