They look like tarts and taste like granola-topped parfaits crossed with peanut trail mix. These little cups of joy are guaranteed to have you doing a happy dance after every bite.
1. Add the rolled oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix until everything is well combined.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Using a pastry brush, grease 6 holes of a muffin tin with coconut oil. Press the oat mixture into the tin, creating an indentation in the middle of each cup.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cups cool for at least half an hour before removing them.
5. When the time is up, fill them with coconut yogurt. Top with the suggested ingredients above (or any other fruit/nut/seed combo your heart desires)!