Ever dreamt of a high-protein bread? Make your dreams come true with this delicious loaf, seasoned with Italian herbs and studded with olives and sun-dried tomatoes. It gets a serious protein kick from our unflavored pea protein powder, so you won’t taste anything amiss. Smear with hummus for a perfectly mouth-watering snack or side.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare a bread pan by greasing it with olive oil.
2. Place all of the dry ingredients (oat flour, pea protein powder, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt and ground pepper) in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil, eggs and almond milk.
4. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until combined.
5. Fold in the chopped olives and sun-dried tomatoes.
6. Pour the mixture into the bread pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
7. Let cool a little before removing from the pan and slicing.