These gluten-free oat and seed crackers are crunchy, crumbly and bursting with flavor. Dip these Omega-filled bites in hummus or any other dip of choice.
1. In a large bowl, mix the oats, seeds and salt. Stir in the water, olive oil and maple syrup and mix to combine. Let rest for 10 minutes for the mixture to hydrate and thicken.
2. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. When the 10 minutes are up, pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and use your hands to press down until the mixture is as thin as possible without breaking it.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, and carefully flip onto another baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the other side for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
5. Let cool and then break into chunks.