Cocoa-flavored gluten-free pancakes studded with chocolate chunks and doused in chocolate sauce. Yes, you read that right. This recipe’s got triple the chocolate for triple the yum.
1. Whisk all of the dry pancake ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
2. Grease a pan or griddle and heat it to medium-high heat. Use a ⅓ cup measure to pour the pancake batter onto the pan. After about a minute, flip to cook the other side.
3. Repeat until the batter has run out.
4. To make the chocolate sauce, add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and heat it in 30-second intervals in the microwave, stirring in between until melted and smooth. Stir in the coconut oil and honey.
5. Stack your pancakes and pour the chocolate sauce on top. Serve warm.