Add a little crunch to your cheese platter with these buckwheat and almond flour based rosemary crackers. These naturally gluten-free bites are best smeared with soft cheeses like camembert or brie and accompanied by sliced fruits. Or you can keep it vegan with a dollop of creamy hummus. No matter how you enjoy them, they're easy to whip up and perfect for a pre-meal cocktail hour with friends or a quick snack for one.
1. Whisk all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Add the olive oil and mix.
3. Add the water 1 tbsp at a time, mixing as you go, until the dough comes together.
4. On a cutting board lined with parchment paper, roll the dough into a rectangle. Roll it out as thin as you can get it without the dough cracking.
5. Use a sharp knife to cut the rectangle into smaller rectangles.
6. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
7. When the 15 minutes are almost up, preheat the oven to 325F.
8. Gently lift and separate the crackers on the parchment paper. Then transfer the parchment paper to a baking sheet.
9 Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
10. Let cool before serving.
Makes 60 crackers