Make your own gluten-free graham crackers for a summertime essential: s’mores!
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
2. Add the egg, honey, molasses, butter and milk. Mix using a wooden spoon until a dough forms.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F and set a cookie sheet aside.
4. Working on a floured sheet of parchment paper, roll the dough into a ¼ inch thick square and cut into 2 x 5 inch rectangles. Using a butter knife, score the cookies horizontally across the center (do not press all the way down) and use a fork to prick dots into the cookie (see photos for pattern).
5. Transfer the parchment paper to the cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 mins.
6. Assembly time! Layer each graham cracker with dark chocolate and mini marshmallow bits. Use a culinary torch to melt the marshmallows for maximum deliciousness.