No-knead, no gluten, no dairy. Just a simple, hearty loaf to serve your everyday bread needs.
1. Preheat the oven to 325F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the flours, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the warm almond milk and flaxseed meal. Set it aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
4. Whisk the honey and apple cider vinegar into the milk mixture, then pour it into the large bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine.
5. Pour the dough into the loaf pan and sprinkle with rolled oats.
6. Cover the loaf with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Then, remove the foil and continue baking for another 45 minutes.
7. Let cool before removing from the pan and serving.