Nothing says “summer” quite like popsicles. These tricolor beauties are perfect for a healthy, cooling snack that’s free of artificial colors and flavors.
1. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup coconut milk, the chia seeds, maple syrup and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Stir and let the mixture thicken for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel and deseed the mangos and place them in the bowl of a blender with the orange juice. Blend and pour the mixture into a cup. Set aside.
3. Rinse out the blender and add the raspberries, along with ¼ cup coconut milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Blend and set aside.
4. Divide the raspberry mixture equally among 6 popsicle molds and freeze for 20 minutes.
5. When the 20 minutes are up, pour in the coconut chia layer. Freeze again for 20 minutes.
6. Lastly, pour in the mango layer and add the popsicle sticks. Freeze for several hours or overnight until hardened.