Superfoods join forces! These sweet potato fries are coated in quinoa and nutritional yeast for an irresistibly crunchy exterior. Dunk in the tahini dipping for a perfect marriage of garlicky flavors.
1. In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa and water. Cook on medium heat until the quinoa has fluffed up and all the water has been absorbed. Add salt to taste.
2. Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into strips. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, cooked (and cooled) quinoa and salt. Mix well to combine. Add the sweet potatoes and toss until thoroughly coated.
4. Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Spread the sweet potato fries evenly on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the fries and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until the edges are crispy.
6. While the fries bake, make the dipping sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together.
7. When ready to serve, garnish the fries with chopped parsley.