1. In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds over medium low heat until fragrant. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, toast the sweet rice flour until it begins to get golden. Set aside.
3. Working in batches, grind the sesame seeds into a fine powder using a coffee grinder.
4. Add the ground sesame seeds, sweet rice flour and salt into the bowl of a food processor and process until a smooth powder results.
5. When ready to enjoy the porridge, pour 6 tbsp of the powder into a bowl with an equal amount of hot water. Add honey to taste and garnish with white sesame seeds to serve.
*If you prefer your porridge to be totally smooth in texture, you can make a larger batch and strain out any remaining bits of sesame.