1. Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a standard-sized loaf pan with a little olive oil.
2. Get out your big mixing bowl, a whisk, and an apron and let's make some bread!
3. Whisk the eggs, egg whites, olive oil, and maple syrup together.
4. Add the almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda, salt, and vinegar. Mix well.
5. Transfer to the loaf pan. Lick your fingers.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the loaf passes the toothpick test.
7. Basically the thicker your slices that you make, the better this loaf is. So break out butter and jam and enjoy!