Sure, you can buy English muffins at the store, but these just taste a notch above. Enjoy them toasted and topped with all things sweet or salty. Whatever floats your boat!
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, yeast, baking soda, salt and sugar.
2. Heat up the almond milk and butter in a saucepan until the butter has melted. Let the mixture cool until lukewarm (110-120F).
3. Add the milk mixture into the dry mixture and combine. Knead the dough just until combined and smooth.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle it with semolina flour. Set aside.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out circles (3-4 inches in diameter). Set them onto the prepared baking sheet as you go.
6. Cover the baking sheet with a towel and let it rest for 1 hour.
7. Using a non-stick skillet on low heat, brown each side of the muffins (4-5 mins each side).
8. Preheat the oven to 325 and bake for 15 minutes.