Enjoy banana pudding without any of the artificial flavors or additives! Made with coconut milk and thickened with arrowroot flour, this recipe is healthy, delicious and vegan.
1. In a medium bowl, add the coconut milk powder and the warm water and whisk until the powder is smooth and fully dissolved.
2. Add the coconut milk, bananas, arrowroot flour, vanilla extract and salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until it thickens.
4. Remove from the heat and pour into a container, then place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
5. Serve topped with shredded coconut and grated chocolate.