Squash season is here! This sesame glazed butternut squash is slightly sweet and caramelized when it comes out of the oven and the perfect side dish for any fall feast. As humble and simple as it looks, it may just steal the show.
1. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut and peel the butternut squash, then cut it into cubes.
3. Add the sesame seeds, olive oil, sesame oil, sriracha and soy sauce to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the butternut squash and toss until well coated.
4. Spread the squash onto the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip the pieces to roast the other sides. Rotate the tray and continue to roast for another 20-25 minutes.
5. Taste and add salt, if needed.