Whip up a batch of these vegan, gluten-free crackers to serve up with your favorite dip or spread.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the water and olive oil.
3. Then add the water and olive oil and mix again.
4. Roll out the dough until ¼ inch thick and use a cookie cutter to cut circle shapes out of it.
5. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp. (Be careful not to burn them as they are already dark in color. The crackers will crisp up more as they cool.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool before enjoying.