Lemon Strawberry Shortcake
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Tapioca Starch
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda Topping:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 9" round cake pan.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- 3. Add the coconut flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- 4. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
- 5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 6. Cool.
- 1. In a mixing bowl, whip together the coconut cream, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- 2. Spread on top of cake.
- 3. Top with strawberries.