The heart wants what it wants. And sometimes the heart wants something crunchy, salty and sweet—like these honey sesame almonds.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. While the oven heats up, place all of the ingredients in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir until everything is combined and the almonds are well coated with honey and sesame seeds.
3. Spoon the almonds onto the baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Let cool (the almonds will get crunchier as they cool) and enjoy.