Have overripe bananas on hand? Make these super healthy turmeric-hued oatmeal cookies for a hearty, sweet treat. Loaded with dried cranberries and slivered almonds on a base of good old fashioned rolled oats, they’re perfect for a quick breakfast or a snack.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Roll the dough into balls and place on the baking sheet, flattening the tops a little.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the cookies are set and the bottoms are lightly browned.