Sharing is caring, which is why you should bake this vegan and gluten free pull-apart bread that everyone will enjoy. Serve and watch it disappear, layer by pesto-stuffed layer.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, oat flour, sugar, salt and instant yeast.
2. Pour in the olive oil and warm water. Mix to combine until a dough forms.
3. Shape the dough into a ball, lift it, brush the inside of the bowl with olive oil and place the dough back inside. Brush the dough with oil as well and cover the bowl with a towel. Set aside and let rest for 40 minutes to an hour.
4. Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper or brush the inside with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 400F.
5. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and roll each into a circle. Spread the pesto inside and fold the circle in half, then place each circle (fold side down) into the loaf pan. Repeat, stacking the folded circles back to back, until the dough is finished.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until the edges are golden.
7. Let the pan cool a little before removing the bread.
8. Serve warm.