1. Warm the water in a medium bowl (105F-115F) and mix in the cane sugar. Add the yeast and let it activate for 10 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready when it has foamed up.
2. While you wait, whisk together the brown rice flour, tapioca flour, buckwheat flour, psyllium husks, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. When the yeast mixture is ready, pour it in. Add the olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Mix everything, transfer the dough to a clean surface and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth.
3. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Section the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll each one into a ball. Using your thumb and index finger, poke a hole in the center and place the bagels on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. If the dough is cracking as you roll, wet your hands to rehydrate it.
4. When all 8 bagels are shaped, cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and place it in a warm place to rise for 1 ½ hours.
5. When the rising time is almost up, bring the bagel bath to a boil. Using a slotted spoon, lower 2-3 bagels in at a time. Boil for a minute, then flip and cook the other side for a minute.
6. Place all of the boiled bagels back onto the baking sheet and preheat the oven to 425F.
7. Prepare your egg wash by beating an egg white with 1 tbsp water. Brush the bagels all over and sprinkle with the everything seasoning.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden-brown. Let cool before enjoying.