If the holiday season has you sipping gingerbread lattes, munching on gingerbread cookies and snacking on gingerbread loaves, this gingerbread granola is for you. Made of oats, seeds, dried cranberries and so many spices, it’ll have your home smelling like the most wonderful time of the year.
1. Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (everything except the maple syrup, coconut oil and molasses).
3. In a small bowl, mix the coconut oil, maple syrup and molasses until combined.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is coated.
5. Pour the granola onto the baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes, tossing at the 20-minute mark.
6. Let cool and enjoy!