These thin and crispy cookies are drizzled with chocolate for an artistic touch. They’re delicate, delicious and gluten free.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Process the cashews, almond slices and walnuts in the food processor, until you have small pieces. Pour into a large bowl with the almond flour. Whisk to combine.
3. In a small pot, add the coconut oil, vanilla extract, honey, coconut sugar, coconut milk powder and water. Heat on low heat for a minute and stir to combine until smooth. Pour the mixture over the processed nuts and stir to combine. Let rest for 20 minutes.
4. Scoop the dough one teaspoon at a time and roll into a ball. Place the balls on the baking sheet 4 inches apart, as they will spread while baking.
5. Bake the trays on the middle rack for 8-10 minutes (rotating at 5 minutes) until they are golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing them. If any of the cookies have spread into odd shapes or merged into each other, you can use a spoon to separate them and nudge them into circle shapes while they are hot.
6. In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and teaspoon of coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the cookies and refrigerate until the chocolate is set.