Approx. ½ cup of salve
- 1 oz olive oil
- ½ oz Anthony’s Activated Charcoal
- ½ oz beeswax
- ½ oz Bentonite Clay
- ½ oz honey
- ¼ oz Anthony’s Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ oz Anthony’s Shea Butter
- ¼ oz green tea powder
- 2 ml vitamin E oil
- 5-10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5-10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1. Add the shea butter, coconut oil, & beeswax to a glass jar.
- 2. Place the jar in a saucepan filled ½ way with water.
- 3. Melt the contents of the jar over medium to low heat.
- 4. Remove the jar from the saucepan once melted and add the honey, vitamin e oil, olive oil, & essential oils.
- 5. In a separate bowl, mix together the charcoal, clay, & green tea powder.
- 6. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- 7. Allow the mixture to cool completely and then store with a lid on top.
LEARN TO MAKE IT
Gluten Free Sesame Cookies
If you like sesame seeds, these cookies are for you. Toasted black sesame seeds give these soft cookies a nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with a touch of dark chocolate.Read more
Orange Walnut Loaf
Banana bread is great but have you tried orange bread? This orange loaf is flavored with freshly squeezed orange juice and orange zest, and studded with crunchy walnuts.Read more
This vegan sahlab tastes close to the original custardy drink that’s popular in the Middle East. Scented with rose water and flavored with mastic, it’s the perfect warm drink for...Read more