These bright green crepes get their color (and a nutrient boost!) from wheatgrass powder. Filled with caramelized bananas and topped with almond butter, honey and shredded coconut, they’re the sweet and savory breakfast for your dreams.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together, except the flour. Once combined, add in the flour and whisk again.
2. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
3. When the time is up, heat a medium skillet to medium-high heat and grease it with coconut oil.
4. Pour ⅓ cup batter into the pan and tilt the pan to spread it around evenly. Cook each side of the crepe for 30 seconds. Repeat until the batter is finished.
5. Grease the same pan with coconut oil. When the pan is hot, add the sliced bananas and cook until both sides are caramelized.
6. Fill the crepes with the caramelized bananas and top with shredded coconut, almond butter and honey.