Why bake up an entire apple pie when you can roll these up in minutes? Well, now you don’t have to. Store these little bites of happiness in the fridge and pop them in your mouth when your sweet tooth strikes.
1. Place all of the apple pie energy bite ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until you get a doughy texture that can be rolled into a ball in the palm of your hands. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times. (If the mixture is too dry, add a little more almond milk. If it’s too sticky, add more almond flour.)
2. Scoop out the mixture 1 tbsp at a time and roll into balls. Set them aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon for the coating.
4. Roll half of the balls into the cinnamon sugar mixture. (If you’d like them all coated, simply double the measurements of sugar and cinnamon.)
5. Enjoy and store leftovers in the fridge.