Spicy, vegan and drizzled with tahini sauce, these TVP skewers are super delicious and easy to whip up.
1. Add the TVP to a medium pot with the water and spices (turmeric, cumin, ground coriander and paprika). Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the tahini sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the cooked TVP to a large bowl. Mix in the onion, garlic, chickpea flour, ginger paste, maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and salt.
4. Shape the mixture in the palm of your hand and fry both sides in a pan lightly greased with olive oil.
5. Skewer the cooked pieces and serve drizzled with the tahini sauce.