Looking for something to dip into your hummus? Multiply the chickpea factor with these seeded chickpea flour crackers that are dotted with a variety of heart-healthy seeds and flavored with garlic, oregano and nutritional yeast.
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and transfer the dough to a clean surface.
3. Roll the dough out as thinly as possible between two sheets of parchment paper.
4. Peel off the top sheet and transfer the bottom one with the rolled out dough to a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and just browning around the edges.
6. Let cool before breaking into chunks.