Quinoa is loaded with protein and gluten-free, which makes this a great alternative sandwich bread.
1. Soak the quinoa in water overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F.
3. Drain the excess water and add the quinoa to the bowl of a high-speed blender. Add the fenugreek, turmeric, cayenne, salt, pepper and water. Blend until smooth.
4. Line a 9x13 inch baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture in. Use a silicone spatula to spread it evenly across and sprinkle the top with the sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Let cool before removing the bread from the tray and slicing into squares.