We’re on team Never Let A Ripe Banana Go To Waste, so this recipe is definitely a keeper. Think of these little bites as baked PB & banana oatmeal on the go: salty, sweet, portable and packed with fiber.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas well. Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
3. Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop the mixture onto the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12-17 minutes, until the mixture is set and the bottoms are lightly browned. (They will be relatively soft compared to cookies.)
5. Let cool before enjoying.