Ever considered making your own cereal? Here's your chance! This recipe is gluten free, vegan and free of artificial flavorings, coloring or preservatives.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients, except the cocoa powder together. Add little splashes of almond milk until you get a doughy texture.
3. Divide the dough in half and place one half in another bowl. Knead in the cocoa powder, adding little splashes of almond milk, as needed.
4. On a clean surface, roll out the dough thinly. Using the round cap of a small container, cut out tiny circles and place them on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite milk!