‘Tis the season for all things gingerbread and these gluten-free pancakes are the perfect way to kick it off. These spiced stacks of goodness are well-spiced, moist and sweet enough to skip the syrup, but we’ll leave the toppings up to you!
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the molasses, almond milk, vinegar, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and fold to combine.
4. Grease a skillet with coconut oil and heat it to medium-high heat.
5. Using a ¼ cup measure, pour the batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form. When ready, flip to cook the other side.
6. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
Makes: 8-10 pancakes