The holiday season isn’t complete without the perfect gingerbread cake. This one is moist, wonderfully fragrant, delicately crumbly and gluten free!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and brush an 8x8 cake pan with melted coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut sugar, almond butter and coconut oil until smooth.
3. Add the eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract and whisk again.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
5. Add the wet mixture into the dry and stir to combine.
6. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan and serving.