Can’t find a good gluten-free bread? We've got just the one.
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Add the buckwheat flour, rolled oats, flaxseed meal, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. Add the apple cider vinegar and almond milk. Stir until combined. Set aside for 10 minutes while you preheat the oven to 350F.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle with more rolled oats.
5. Bake for 50 minutes.
6. Let cool before removing from the pan and serving.