This hearty, country-style bread is filled with fiber and nutrients to fuel your day. Lightly sweetened with honey and dates, it’s the perfect match for cheese or nut butters.
1. Grease a 9 x 5 in loaf pan and preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal, rolled oats, wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk and the honey until the honey is dissolved.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the dates and walnuts until they are evenly distributed.
5. Place the dough in the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 mins.
6. Let cool before slicing.