1. Mix rolled oats and almond milk and set in the fridge to soak for 1 hour.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract, orange juice and zest. Add the soaked oats and mix to combine.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the almond flour, wheat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
4. Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the fresh cranberries.
5. Grease or line a 12-hole muffin pan and preheat the oven to 425F.
6. Divide the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let them cool before removing from the pan.
Yields: 10 Muffins