Indulge your inner child with this healthier, chocolatey twist on rice crispies.
1. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. In a large bowl, crumble up the rice cakes.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter, honey and cocoa powder.
4. Pour the mixture over the rice cakes and stir to combine. Fold in the marshmallow bits.
5. Transfer this mixture into the baking dish and press it down evenly.
6. Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, until solid to the touch, before removing it from the baking dish and cutting it into squares.
7. Store leftovers in the fridge.