These vegan scallion pancakes are super simple and beyond delicious. Drizzle them with hot sauce for a spicy, gluten-free and high-protein breakfast.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, turmeric, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water. Let the mixture rest while you slice the scallions.
2. Add the scallions to the batter and mix to combine.
3. Heat a small pan to medium high heat and spray with olive oil.
4. When the pan is hot, use a ¼ cup measure to pour the batter into the pan. Spread the batter thinly and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip to cook the other side. Repeat until the batter has run out.
5. Serve drizzled with hot sauce.