These whole wheat and brown rice crackers are just begging to be styled among sliced meats, cheeses and fruits to make the perfect charcuterie or cheese board.
1. In a large bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, salt and pepper. Stir in the water and olive oil. If the mixture is too dry, add little splashes of water until the dough comes together.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Turn out the dough on a lightly-floured surface and roll it out to 1/16 in thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut into rounds.
5. Place the crackers on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
6. Let cool slightly before adding to your stylish charcuterie or cheese board.