Sweet and savory fall flavors come together in this delicious and colorful seasonal salad.
1. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Chop the sweet potatoes and place them on the baking sheet with the Brussels sprouts. Toss with the olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper, then roast for 40-45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add the quinoa and water into a small pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook until all of the water is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
4. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
5. When the vegetables are roasted, assemble the salad. Toss the spinach, quinoa, roasted veggies, dried cranberries and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Add as much dressing as desired and toss again to coat.