Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the teff flour, egg, coconut oil, and sugar; mix well.
2. Press into the bottom of the prepared dish to form a crust.
1. Place the raisins in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with water.
2. Microwave for a couple minutes, or until hot.
3. Let cool a bit, drain, and place in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
4. Spread raisin puree over the teff crust.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the teff flour, brown rice flour, sugar, coconut oil, and egg white; mix well.
2. Crumble over the filling.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes