1. Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8"x8" glass baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and almond milk; mix well.
3. Add almond flour, cassava flour, instant coffee, vanilla, and baking soda. Stir until well combined.
4. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook until it starts to brown; stirring occasionally.
2. Add coconut milk and stir until combined and simmering.
3. Add coconut sugar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
4. Transfer to a small glass bowl and let cool a bit.
5. Meanwhile, place the cane sugar in a food processor and process until powdery.
6. Add caramel and process until combine and smooth.
7. Chill frosting a bit and frost cake.
8. Chill until set; cut cake as desired.
9. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.