1. In a mixing bowl, combine the warm water and honey. Add the yeast.
2. Mix and let sit for 5 minutes, or until quite frothy.
3. Whisk in the olive oil and eggs.
4. Add the brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, teff flour, and salt. Mix well until dough comes together.
5. Transfer to a greased loaf pan. Let rise until doubled in size, about 1/2 to 1 hour.*
6. Preheat oven to 350° F.
7. Bake bread for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean.
8. Cool completely, remove from pan, and enjoy.